Peppermint Bark Brownies
We used our favorite chocolate brownie mix as a base then topped these delicious brownies with white chocolate and peppermint candies for the holidays!
Servings: 24 brownies
- 1 (18 oz.) box Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 lg. egg
- PEPPERMINT TOPPING:
- 2 c. Ghirardelli classic white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. crushed hard peppermint candy (about16 round candies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- BROWNIES: In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil and egg untilblended. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Allow brownies to cool completely.
- PEPPERMINT TOPPING: Place white chips and vegetable oil in small bowl. Microwave at 50% power for approximately 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread melted white chocolate over cooled brownie with an offset spatula. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy. Let topping set before cutting.