Peppermint Patty S'mores
A cool, minty, peppermint patty and a toasted marshmallow, sandwiched between two graham cracker squares...Pure bliss!
- graham crackers
- York peppermint patties
- Stoke up a fire and grab yourself a skewer.
- Stick a marshmallow on the skewer and toast to desired done-ness.
- Place a peppermint patty on a graham cracker square. Place the perfectly roasted marshmallow on top of the peanut butter cup. Top with another graham cracker square and sandwich together.
- Let sit for a few minutes, to allow the chocolate to melt just a bit. Now devour!
- Cook's Note: To prepare indoors, place a graham cracker square on microwave safe plate. Top with a peppermint patty and one marshmallow. Microwave for 10 seconds. Remove from the microwave and top with another graham cracker square and sandwich together.