Pesto Linguini with Clams
Melinda Marvick shares her recipe for linguini with fresh Northwest clams, pesto, and pine nuts!
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. Buitoni linguini refrigerated pasta
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. butter
- 1 lg. clove garlic minced
- 1/2 c. chardonnay
- 12 oz. fresh chopped clams or canned
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. pesto sauce
- 1/4 c. toasted pine nuts
- Cook pasta (al dente) according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté garlic in olive oil and butter, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add Chardonnay, chopped clams, Italian seasoning, and pepper to taste, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pesto, toasted pine nuts, and pasta, toss to coat. Cook until heated through. Serve in bowls garnished with more pine nuts and Parmesan cheese, if desired.