Poinsettia Pretzel Bites
Holiday Poinsettia Pretzel Bites are a great Christmas treat! Sweet, salty, crunchy, and oh so delicious!
- Pretzel Snaps
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts
- Holiday Blend M&M’s Candies
- Arrange 6-8 Pretzel Snaps on a plate. Place a candy melt in the center of each pretzel.
- Place the plate of pretzels in the microwave and heat them until the candy melts are at the beginning stage of melting. They should be soft to the touch and melted enough to press an M&M down into it, but not so melted that the candy is running off the pretzel, approximately 40-50 seconds, everyone’s microwave is different.
- Using Red and White colored M&M's, place a single M&M in the center of the melted candy melt for the flower center.
- Now press in the flower petals with contrasting colored M&M's. Use six M&M's for the petals set at a slight angle.
- Let the flower pretzel bites fully set up. Store in an air-tight container.