Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Recipe by my cousin Kathy Heaverlo - This is the easiest, yummiest, pumpkin dessert EVER!!
- 1 (30 oz.) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg until well combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix over all.
- Melt butter and pour over cake mix.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over butter and cake mix.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve warm or cold with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip.