Pumpkin Pie Dip
Serve this sweet and creamy dip in a hollowed out pumpkin with assorted fruits, crackers and cookies.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 oz. fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- Dippers : - Assorted fruits, crackers and cookies
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and yogurt together until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat. Serve in a hollowed out pumpkin with assorted dippers.
- Cook's Note: We like use apples, bananas, graham crackers, ginger snaps, Nilla and lemon wafers for dipping.