Kids of all ages will love these colorful pancakes. Serve with fresh fruit and a side of bacon, sausage or ham. Perfect breakfast for Saint Patrick's Day!
- Pancake batter (we used our buttermilk pancake recipe)
- 6 Wilton's Concentrated Gel food coloring
- butter for the griddle and serving
- Warm Maple syrup for serving
- bacon sausage or ham for serving
- mixed fresh fruit for serving
- Divide your favorite pancake batter among 6 bowl or cups.
- Add enough Wilton's Concentrated Gel food coloring (it won't thin the batter or taste funny) to achieve desired color (a little goes a long way). We used red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, the colors of the rainbow.
- Cook according to directions. Serve with butter and warm maple syrup and your choice of sides.
Recipe for: Buttermilk Pancakes