Ramen Noodle Bowls
Tender shrimp, soft boiled eggs, crisp veggies and organic Ramen noodles in a rich and flavorful broth!
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/2 c. shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 4 c. vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. Sriracha sauce
- 3 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 (3 oz.) portions organic Ramen
- TOPPINGS :
- Soft-boiled eggs cut in half
- Baby Bok Choy cut in half
- Sliced scallions
- Shredded carrots
- sesame seeds
- Lime wedges for serving
- Cooked shrimp beef, pork or chicken
- Prepare all veggies before you begin.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms, sauté until they soften, about a minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the broth, sesame oil, rice vinegar, Sriracha and soy sauce. Simmer for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make your soft-boiled egg(s). Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the egg(s), and boil for seven minutes. Prepare an ice bath in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, carefully place the Ramen noodles into the pot of simmering broth; cook for approx. 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer the soup and noodles to bowls. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- Once the egg(s) are done, remove the egg(s) and dunk them into the ice bath for about a minute to cool them off enough to handle. Crack and peel the egg(s), slice in half, and place on top of your Ramen bowls.