These sliders are always a BIG hit at any get-together! Hawaiian dinner rolls, topped with homemade Thousand Island dressing, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thinly sliced Corned beef...Enjoy!
Servings: 12 sliders
- 1 (12 ct.) pkg. Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb. deli corned beef thinly sliced
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/3 c. Thousand Island dressing see below
- 1 c. sauerkraut squeezed dry
- BUTTER TOPPING:
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half separating the top and bottom. Place the bottom rolls in a 9×13-inch pan lined with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Spread dressing on the bottom rolls. Top with a layer of cheese, sauerkraut, corned beef and another layer of cheese. Top with the other half of the rolls.
- BUTTER TOPPING: In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, garlic powder, dried onion and caraway seeds. Spoon or brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned. Cover with foil if the top gets too brown. Serve warm.
Homemade recipe for: Thousand Island Dressing