Rosemary Freezer Rolls
Fresh baked dinner rolls topped with melted butter, fresh rosemary, and sea salt. It's that simple! The hardest part is waiting for them to rise!
Servings: 15 rolls
- 15 frozen Rhodes white dinner rolls
- 1/4 c. Melted butter
- Coarsely chopped fresh rosemary for sprinkling
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Place the frozen dinner rolls in a large 10-12-inch lightly buttered cast iron skillet, allowing some space between the rolls. Cover with a tea towel or dish cloth and set aside in a warm place to rise for at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- When risen, the rolls should be puffy and soft. Gently brush melted butter onto the rolls. Sprinkle the rolls with rosemary and sea salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes, until nice and golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan. Serve warm with a pat of butter.