Salted Caramel Cocoa
Hot cocoa topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a mixture of turbinado sugar and sea salt.
- 1 c. hot cocoa prepared (we made Caleb's Hot Cocoa recipe)
- 3 T. caramel sauce divided
- Whipped cream
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- 1 pinch Turbinado sugar for sprinkling
- Candy corns for decoration, optional
- Coat the inside of a mug with 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup.
- Add the hot cocoa and gently stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt and turbinado sugar.
- Cook's Note: To make a festive Halloween drink, decorate with candy corns.
Recipe link for: Caleb’s Cocoa