These adorable sheep cupcakes are easy to make and sure to be a BIG hit at your Easter celebration!
Servings: 24 cupcakes
- 1 (16.25 oz.) box Betty Crocker Super Moist vanilla cake mix
- 2 (16 oz.) tubs Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Wilton’s black fondant
- 1 pkg. Wilton’s candy eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two standard muffin pans with 24 white cupcake liners.
- Prepare cake mix for cupcakes, and bake as directed; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, roll the fondant by the teaspoonful into 24 balls; flatten to form the sheep’s head. With a toothpick poke two holes to make the nose. Roll fondant by 1/8 teaspoonful into a 48 balls; then roll into small logs to form the ears.
- Fill 1 tub frosting into a 16-inch piping bag fitted with a small star tip. Starting in the middle of the cupcake, pipe circles to cover the top of 12 cupcakes; repeat with remaining tub of frosting.
- Place a head and ears on top of each cupcake. Pipe two dots of frosting where the eyes go. Press candy eyes in place.