Sheet Pan Mixed Berry Pancakes
A quick and easy way to feed a hungry crowd!
- 4 c. pancake mix
- 4 lg. eggs lightly beaten
- 2 milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. fresh strawberries sliced in half
- 1/2 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 c. fresh raspberries
- Maple syrup for serving
- Whipped cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a half sheet pan (18 x 13-inches) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk and vanilla; stir until just combined.
- Pour batter onto the prepared baking sheet, spread evenly to the edges.
- Arrange strawberry slices, blueberries and raspberries on top of the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately topped with maple syrup and whipped cream.