Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Making fajitas has never been easier than this! Simply chop, toss, and bake, all on one sheet pan!
- 1 1/2-2 lbs. lg. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 med. red onion sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 1/2 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- limes for serving
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Warm Tortillas for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, onion, bell peppers, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices. Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Spread seasoned shrimp and veggies on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over fajita mixture and top with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite condiments.