Shrimp Boil Kebabs
Skewered jumbo shrimp, baby red potatoes, corn on the cob and smoked kielbasa, brushed with melted butter, Old Bay and hot pepper sauce, then grilled to perfection, Enjoy!
- 1/2 lb. small new or baby red potatoes
- 2 ears corn cut into 1 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 lb. andouille or kielbasa sausage cut into 1-inch rounds
- 1/2 lb. (8 total) Jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter melted
- 4 tsp. hot pepper sauce (Frank's or Tabasco)
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or pot. Add enough cold water to cover the tops of the potatoes. Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt to the water.
- Bring potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Thread alternating 2 potatoes, 2 corn, 2 sausages, and 2 shrimp onto four 8-inch metal skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Lightly oil the grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, hot pepper sauce, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Grill kebabs, turning and brushing with butter mixture occasionally, until shrimp are opaque throughout and corn is tender and beginning to char about 8 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Speak Your Mind