Shrimp Boil Spaghetti
Two summer-time favorites (pasta salad and shrimp boil) come together to make one fantastic family meal! Serve warm or cold!
- 2 T. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 lb. andouille or kielbasa sliced into coins
- 2 c. fresh corn cut from the cob
- 1 lb. med. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Add 2 tablespoons Old Bay to a large pot of salted boiling water. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain
- Meanwhile, Heat olive oil a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in sausage until heated through and begins to brown. Add corn, shrimp, and reserved pasta water; bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti and green onions; toss until combined.