Skinny Taco Dip
A healthier version of my famous 7-layer dip! All the flavors without the guilt! Serve with baked tortilla chips!
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 (8 oz.) cont. reduced fat sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) jar mild salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 c. iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 lg. tomatoes diced
- 1 c. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives
- In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning, mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spread on the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch glass dish. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
- Cook's Note: Also great topped with jalapeños, scallions or avocados.