Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chowder
We're Lovin' this soup! Tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger with the works!
- 1 lb. ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped carrot
- 1/2 c. chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 c. cubed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 3 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cheddar cheese shredded plus more for garnish
- bacon cooked and crumbled
- Kosher dill pickles chopped
- Place cooked beef, vegetables, salt, pepper, chili powder, and chicken broth into a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together heavy cream and flour until smooth ; pour into soup. Add 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese, stir to combine. Cover and continue to cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls garnished with additional shredded cheese, bacon, and kosher dill pickles.