Slow Cooker Beef Chili
Serve with our Bacon Cheddar & Chive Corn Muffins.
Servings: 8 cups
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can dark red kidney beans rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can light red kidney beans rinsed
- 1 1/2 c. thick and chunky mild salsa
- 1 c. frozen corn thawed, drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 T. chili powder
- 1 c. finely shredded Mexican style four cheese blend
- Brown ground beef; drain off excess grease.
- Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir to combine.
- Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours OR on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir just before serving. Serve topped with shredded cheese.