Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
"Tender beef in a creamy mushroom gravy, served over hot buttered egg noodles."
- 2 lbs. cubed beef stew meat
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed GOLDEN mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. beef stock
- 1/2 packet French onion soup mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. butter
- 6-8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 dollop sour cream
- Hot buttered egg noodles
- In a slow cooker, combine meat, golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, beef stock, French onion soup mix, salt and pepper. Cook on LOW setting for 5-6 hours.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter and add to slow cooker about a 1/2 an hour before done cooking. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream just before serving. Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Serve over a bed of buttered egg noodles.