Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sliders
My family flipped over these delicious little chicken sandwiches, I might have to double the recipe next time! Perfect for lunch, brunch or dinner.
- 2 lbs. (5-6) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. Girard's Caesar dressing
- 1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. Fresh chopped parsley OR 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded romaine lettuce
- 12 slider buns or 4-6 regular sized hamburger buns, toasted
- Place chicken in a 3-4 quart slow cooker with chicken broth, cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker using a slotted spoon and drain the broth from the slow cooker. Place chicken on a cutting board and pull chicken into shreds, discarding any fat.
- Place chicken back in the cooker and pour Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on HIGH heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto each toasted slider bun if you are making sliders or more for regular sized buns. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese if desired and shredded lettuce to serve.