Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
It really doesn't get much easier than this! Literally, fix it and forget it! Your family and friends will think you spent all day preparing this delicious meal!
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 lg. onion sliced
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Your choice of toppings
- Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of your slow cooker. Place chicken on top of peppers and onions. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken and pour the diced tomatoes over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours OR on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Remove chicken and cut into strips or shred with 2 forks; return to the Crockpot.
- Serve with tortillas and your choice of toppings: Lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc.