Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
A fun way to make cobbler using a variety of frozen fruit!
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen blueberries
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 1/3 - 2/3 c. sugar depending on your preferred sweetness
- 1/2 c. buttermilk baking mix such as Bisquick
- TOPPING :
- 2 1/4 c. buttermilk baking mix such as Bisquick
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar divided
- 4 T. butter melted
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Spray the insert of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- FILLING: In a large mixing bowl, toss together frozen fruit, sugar and 1/2 cup baking mix. Transfer the fruit to the slow cooker.
- TOPPING: In another large mixing bowl, stir together 2-1/4 cups baking mix, 1/4 cup sugar, melted butter and milk with a wooden spoon. With your hands, drop bits of dough on top of the fruit in the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and ground cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of the dough and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH and for 3-1/2 to 4 hours until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.