Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
Easy peasy spaghetti with beef, chicken or turkey meatballs.
- 2 (24 oz.) jars pasta sauce divided
- 2 c. water or beef broth
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 (26 oz.) bag frozen meatballs beef, chicken or turkey
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Pour one jar of pasta sauce and 2 cups of water or broth into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place them on top of the sauce.
- Add the onion, garlic and meatballs to the slow cooker, sprinkle with the cheese, and cover with the second jar of pasta sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours OR on LOW for 4 to5 hours.
- Remove the lid, and stir to mix everything together.
Cook's Note: Add more water or broth if the spaghetti is too dry.