Smoked Salmon or Crab Quiche
This scrumptious quiche can be made with Smoked Salmon, Crab or combination of both! Serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a fresh green salad!
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 c. smoked salmon or Dungeness crab meat
- 1 1/2 c. grated Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 c. chopped celery
- 1/4 c. chopped onions or shallots
- 1/4 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash paprika for sprinkling on top
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, eggs and cornstarch. Stir in salmon or crab, cheese, celery, onion, red bell pepper and white pepper.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch pastry shell. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes.