Snickerdoodle Peach Berry Crisp
Celebrate summer with our fresh peach and wild blueberry crisp, topped with sweet crunchy snickerdoodle cookies!
- 1 lb. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 4 c. sliced peaches (about 6-7 peaches)
- 2 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 T. cinnamon sugar for sprinkling optional
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together cookie dough and cinnamon until combined; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt; gently toss to coat.
- Add fruit mixture to baking dish.
- Top with 1-inch balls of cookie dough and bake until fruit is bubbly and cookie crust golden, about 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Allow crisp to cool, then serve with vanilla ice cream.