Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Snickers candy bars, Granny Smith apples, vanilla pudding and whipped topping are folded together to make one dreamy salad! Great for Potlucks and parties!!
- 1 (5.1 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding do not prepare
- 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub Cool Whip thawed
- 4 med. granny smith apples chopped
- 6 reg. size Snickers candy bars chopped
- 1/2 c. Smuckers Caramel Topping for drizzling
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding packet, milk and Cool Whip, until well combined.
- Chop up the apples into bite size pieces and toss with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Chop Snickers into bite size pieces. Fold chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Pour salad into a large serving bowl and chill for at least an hour. Just before serving, drizzle with caramel topping.
- Cook's Note: Reserve a few pieces of candy and apples to decorate the top before drizzling the caramel topping.