Two childhood faves come together to make one delicious meal your kids will absolutely love!!
- 1 lb. pkg. spaghetti
- 1 pkg. Kosher hot dogs (I use all-beef)
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian Dressing or your favorite spaghetti sauce
- In a large pot, bring 4-6 quarts of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut each hot dog into 3 pieces. Thread about 5-7 pieces of uncooked spaghetti though the center of each hot dog piece, repeat until you've used up all of the hot dogs.
- Boil the spaghetti dogs for about 9 minutes. Drain off water and pour into a large bowl. Drizzle with Zesty Italian dressing or your favorite spaghetti sauce, toss to coat. Serve in individual bowls.
- Cook's Note: This recipe is so versatile, prepare a little or a lot, depending on how many serving you need. A good rule of thumb is 1-2 hot dogs per person.