Spinach Artichoke Pasta
This famous Appetizer just got promoted to an Entrée! It's incredibly delicious and super easy to make. You'll have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese cubed
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 6 med. cloves garlic minced
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 (14 oz.) cans artichoke hearts drained
- 1 (8-10 oz.) bag baby spinach
- 2/3 c. white wine
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. sredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 T. chopped Fresh Parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet with high-sides, over medium heat, add cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, garlic, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, until a thick sauce forms, 5 to 6 minutes.
- When ready, drain the pasta and add it directly to the skillet along with the artichokes, spinach and white wine. Season with salt and pepper, stir, and continue cooking until all the ingredients are heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the Parmesan, then transfer to a serving platter or bowl and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cook's Note: Change it up by adding 2 cups cooked chicken.