Spinach Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
Spinach salad with blueberries, cranberries, toasted nuts, green onions and feta cheese, drizzled with a delicious blueberry vinaigrette.
- BLUEBERRY VINAIGRETTE :
- 3/4 c. Smucker's sugar free blueberry fruit syrup
- 1/4 c. pure canola oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- SPINACH SALAD :
- 4 c. baby spinach and leaf lettuce blend
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. toasted sliced almonds, chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. feta cheese crumbled
- Blueberry Vinaigrette: Whisk fruit syrup, oil and vinegar together until blended. Set aside.
- Spinach Salad: Layer salad ingredients on individual plates. Pour vinaigrette to taste over top. Toss gently. Store remaining vinaigrette in refrigerator.
- Cook's Notes: To toast nuts, place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.