Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits
These healthy grab-and-go parfaits are great for breakfast, an afternoon snack or dessert!
- 4 c. strawberries washed, hulled and diced
- 2 bananas peeled, sliced and diced
- 2 tsp. honey divided
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 (32 oz.) cont. vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 c. granola clusters with almonds
- In a small bowl, gently toss diced strawberries with 1 teaspoon honey; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, gently toss diced bananas with a ½ teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey; set aside.
- Spoon 2/3 cup of yogurt into the bottom of six 1/2-pint jars or glasses. Top with strawberries, bananas, and granola (as seen in photo).
- Alternately, spoon 1/3 cup of yogurt into the bottom of six 1/2-pint jars or glasses. Top each jar with half of the strawberries, half of the bananas and half the granola; repeat layering, starting with yogurt and ending with granola.
- Serve immediately OR chill for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. Any longer, the granola will become soggy, Enjoy!