Fresh Strawberries make all the difference in this recipe!
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries finely diced
- 3 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1-2 T. milk if needed
- Cream the butter.
- Beat in vanilla and diced strawberries.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, one cup at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- If the frosting is too dry, slowly add milk and beat until creamy.
- Spread or pipe buttercream frosting onto cupcakes or cake and garnish with sliced strawberries.