Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
This salsa is so versatile, simply serve with tortilla chips, spoon over cream cheese and serve with butter crackers, or spoon over hot cooked fish, pork or chicken!
Servings: 4 cups
- 4 c. fresh strawberries finely chopped
- 1/4 c. sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro rough chop
- 1/3 c. Zesty Italian Dressing
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro and dressing.
- Gently toss everything together. Serve with warm tortilla chips.