Strawberry Lemonade Cookies with Pink Lemonade Frosting
Pucker up, these cookies pack a punch! Perfect for Valentine's Day!! ♥
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 box Strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. water
- 1/2 c. pink lemonade mix (I used Country Time lemonade)
- FROSTING :
- 1 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 3 T. pink lemonade mix (I used Country Time lemonade)
- 3 T. butter softened
- 1-3 T. milk
- COOKIES: Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and beat with a hand or stand mixer until well blended. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour. Drop by teaspoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press with your fingertips to flatten and shape a bit. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- FROSTING: Stir confectioners' sugar and lemonade mix together in a small bowl. Beat in the butter. Add the milk gradually, until the frosting reaches a spreadable consistency. You want it thick, but smooth enough to spread. Frost cooled cookies and decorate with sprinkles.