Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Strawberry shortcake no-churn ice cream is the perfect treat on a hot summer day!
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lb. strawberries chopped and divided
- 1 (16 oz.) Sara-Lee pound cake cut into cubes and divided
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, 2 cups strawberries and 2 cups pound cake.
- Transfer mixture to a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with additional strawberries and pound cake cubes. Cover and freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to soften, about 10 minutes.