Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
A festive way to prepare and display your Thanksgiving stuffing.
- 2 (6 oz.) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix Chicken or Turkey flavor
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1/2 sm. onion chopped
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 3 c. chicken broth or water
- 2 lg. eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley for garnish, optional
- Fresh whole cranberries for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery, onions and cranberries, sauté until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm broth in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add stuffing mix to the sautéed fruit and vegetables. Pour broth and lightly beaten eggs overall, gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray the inside of a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon stuffing into the prepared Bundt pan, pressing down slightly with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven to a cool rack, allow stuffing to rest for 5-10 minutes. Cover with a plate, flip it over, and lift off Bundt pan. Garnish with parsley and fresh whole cranberries. Slice and serve.