"Makes an easy weeknight meal for busy families. You'll have dinner on the table in 30 minutes!!"
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (10.7 oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 c. thick and chunky salsa mild or medium
- 1/2 c. milk
- 6 flour tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 c. cheddar cheese shredded & divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain off excess grease.
- Stir in tomato soup, salsa, milk, tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces, and half of the cheese. Spoon mixture into a greased 2-quart shallow baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.