Taco Pasta Salad
There’s nothin’ better than a cold salad on a hot summer’s day. It’s the perfect dish to bring to a potluck, picnic, BBQ or family get-together!
- 1 lb. ground beef cooked, drained & cooled
- 3 T. (1 oz.) pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 lb. rotini cooked, drained & rinsed with cold water
- 1 (15 oz.) can dark red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 sm. yellow onion diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 c. shredded Colby jack cheese
- 3 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 c. creamy French dressing
- 9 3/4 oz. bag Nacho Doritos broken into bite-size pieces
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning and water, cook according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, cook pasta al dente, according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a very large bowl, gently toss together seasoned beef, cooked noodles, beans, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
- Pour French dressing overall; gently toss until everything is well coated.
- Stir in the chips just before serving, Enjoy!