Tender Chicken Nuggets
A healthier version of chicken nuggets you'll feel good about serving your kids!
- 1 c. corn flakes crushed
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. prepared ranch dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional ranch dressing for serving
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour dressing into another bowl.
- Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.