Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup
Our spicy coconut curry chicken zoodle soup is a tasty way to eat healthy!
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 c. baby carrots sliced into rounds
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 T. red curry paste
- 1 c. sugar snap peas
- 2 c. low sodium chicken stock
- 1 (14 oz.) can coconut milk
- 2 c. chicken breast shredded
- 1-2 med. zucchini spiralized
- 3 T. cilantro
- 2 green onions sliced for garnish
- Lime wedges for serving
- Prep all veggies before you begin.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pot over medium-low heat. Stir in the onions, garlic, peppers, carrots and ginger with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables have slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, scraping the bottom.
- Stir in the chicken stock, coconut milk, snap peas and chicken. Increase heat and bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Toss in the zoodles from one or two zucchini (add as much as you like). Serve soup immediately garnished with green onions, cilantro and a lime wedge.