The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe submitted by: Sally Berg - These really are amazing!!
Servings: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 c. butter softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. oatmeal blended into a fine powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking p
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. Ghirardelli ground chocolate
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. pecans or walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar, gradually add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, oatmeal powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to cream mixture, until well blended. Stir in ground chocolate, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into balls, place 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.