Toaster Waffle Sandwich
Who says you have to use bread for a sandwich? A fun way to get your kids to eat breakfast!
- 2 frozen waffles
- 2 frozen breakfast links
- 1 cheese single
- 1/4 med. apple thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. CINNAMON SUGAR:
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Toast waffles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, microwave breakfast links as directed on package, slice in half.
- Place a cheese single on 1 of the waffles.
- Cover with thinly sliced apple, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar add breakfast links, top with remaining waffle.
- Cut in half. Serve with maple syrup for dipping.