Triple Cherry Pistachio Bark
Ghirardelli chocolate, pistachios, and three types of cherries...Yum!!
Servings: 3 lbs.
- 2 (12 oz.) pkg. Ghirardelli dark or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 c. shelled pistachios toasted
- 2 c. dried cherries a combination of Bing, Tart & Royal Ann
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with wax paper, and cook on high 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread melted chocolate on large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle pistachios and dried cherries evenly over chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt over nuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break bark into pieces. Store bark in a tightly sealed container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Pack in decorative boxes or tins lined with wax tissue paper or colored cellophane for gift giving.