Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
Your family will absolutely love this incredibly easy Italian dish! Tender pieces of chicken, cheese filled tortellini, baby spinach, and sun dried tomatoes in a delicious creamy garlic sauce, Enjoy!
- 1 lb. cheese tortellini fresh or frozen
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese divided
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach packed
- 1 (8 oz.) jar sun dried tomatoes drained & chopped
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken, cook stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes or until brown and cooked through. Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic, Italian seasoning, and half of the Parmesan cheese to the skillet. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and sundried tomatoes; simmer until the spinach starts to wilt, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked chicken and tortellini, top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!