Ultimate Reese’s Stuffed Brownies
Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice! One bite of our homemade fudge brownies, topped with Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese’s pieces, and peanut butter chips, will make you think you're in heaven!
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. unsalted butter cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar packed
- 5 lg. eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- 1/2 c. Reese’s pieces candies
- 1/4 c. peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter the inside of 9x13-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and salt; set aside.
- In a double boiler over simmering water, add the chocolate chips and butter to the bowl, stirring occasionally until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Turn off the heat, whisk in the sugar and brown sugar until combined. Remove the bowl from heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring well between each addition. Stir in vanilla. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture and fold in the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Press the whole peanut butter cups into the batter. Sprinkle with Reese’s pieces and peanut butter chips.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the pan. Cut into squares and serve at room temperature.