Veggie Cups with Homemade Dip
These easy crudité and dip cups are a healthy addition to any shower, birthday party or barbecue!
- 2-3 carrots cut into sticks
- 2-3 ribs celery cut into sticks
- 1 lg. red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 lg. yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 36 fresh green beans ends removed and blanched
- 12 grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 12 plastic cups or small jars
- Prep all veggies ahead of time.
- Place 2 tablespoons of desired dressing into each cup.
- Add 3 carrot sticks, 3 celery sticks, 3 slices of red pepper, 3 slices of yellow pepper and 3 green beans to each cup. Garnish with a grape tomato.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hummus: http://www.cookingmamas.com/hummus/ Homemade Ranch Dressing:http://www.cookingmamas.com/homemade-ranch-dressing/ Green Goddess Dressing: http://www.cookingmamas.com/green-goddess-dressing/