Watermelon Spears with Feta Dipping Sauce
A light and refreshing way to start or end a summer meal, Enjoy!
- 1 c. feta cheese crumbled
- 1 c. full-fat Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill reserve some for garnish
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
- Black sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- watermelon spears for dipping
- In a large bowl, whisk together feta and yogurt until well combined. Whisk in lemon zest and juice, dill, mint, and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with reserved dill and black sesame seeds if using. Serve with watermelon spears.