White Chocolate Fondue
White chocolate covered fruit, cake, cookies, crackers or chips, the possibilities are endless!
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1 T. orange flavored liqueur or 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. white chocolate pieces
- Orange zest for garnish optional
- Dippers :
- Whole strawberries
- sliced apples
- bananas chunks
- assorted cookies
- pretzel rods
- cubed pound cake or cheesecake
- graham crackers
- potato chips
- Heat heavy cream, liqueur and chocolate in a 1-quart heavy saucepan over low heat until the mixture is melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Add more cream if fondue is too thick.
- Pour the mixture into a fondue pot or slow cooker over low heat. Garnish with orange zest, if desired. Serve warm with suggested dippers.