Zucchini Muffins with Cranberries and Pecans
These deliciously moist and flavorful muffins freeze well, so you can enjoy them well into the Fall and Winter months!
- 2 c. unbleached white flour
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 T. orange zest
- 2 lg. eggs beaten
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. zucchini peeled and shredded
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and orange zest.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and oil. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk and egg mixture. Stir until barely combined and fold in the zucchini, cranberries and pecans. Spoon into well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 12 to15 minutes for small muffins and 20 to 25 minutes for large muffins. The muffins will be very moist inside.