Zucchini Pizza Bites
Satisfy your pizza cravings with these guilt-free, low carb zucchini bites! Perfect as an appetizer, snack, or meal.
Servings: 2 dozen
- 1 med. zucchini cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 T. olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. marinara sauce
- 3/4 c. shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. pepperoni minis or quartered full-size
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Fresh basil ribbons for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place zucchini slices onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Lightly brush or spray the zucchini slices with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each slice with a 1/2 teaspoon marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni minis. Sprinkle with a bit more cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet back into the oven and cook until the cheese has melted about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh basil.